Controling cost and budget during unplanned shutdowns
Following the great success of the Shutdown and Turnaround Summit 2012, IQPC is pleased to announce the dates for the 2nd Annual Shutdown and Turnaround Summit taking place from 1 - 4 September 2013 in Abu Dhabi.
The 2nd Annual STO MENA 2013 Summit will discuss how using cost monitoring programs can manage budget and reduce cost during shutdown, ensure safety of operations by identifying risks prior to a shutdown and develop a contingency plan to handle unplanned shutdowns. This two day conference will discuss the upcoming and current projects, technical and planning aspects and will include in-depth case studies, keynote presentations, panel discussion, one-to-one networking opportunities and an exhibition to feature the latest solutions available. In addition to the conference, the event will feature two interactive workshop days which will uncover in more detail practical solutions to the most critical issues faced by the industry
Maintenance and Shutdown experts will discuss past, ongoing and future STO events, exchange best practices and benchmark available solutions to ensure effective and quality shutdown projects in the GCC and the region.
Industry professionals will discuss key topics such as:
- Realizing the importance of pre-planning a shutdown and discovering its key aspects
- Executing a shutdown and turnaround in the planned time and discovering steps to minimize downtime
- Learning how to secure the right resources for a shutdown or turnaround activity
- Demonstrating how to be prepared for unplanned shutdowns
What are the benefits of attending?
- Discover the best practices in the region for turnaround management
- Get insights into the most innovative and efficient maintenance strategies
- Pick up tips and tricks from industry experts on how to successfully integrate systems
- Interact and network with industry experts from leading NOCs, IOCs, petrochemical companies and oil and gas solution providers
This year’s conference will bring together regional and international oil, gas and petrochemical professionals from the following departments:
Past attendees say it best! Hear what was said about previous Shutdown and Turnaround Summits:
Very valuable from a knowledge and lessons learnt perspective'Mekriban Kaziyeva, BP (Caspian Sea) Exploration Ltd
A very good conference. Very good to share issues and solutions'William Cochill, Petrofac
An excellent opportunity for exchanging ideas and transferring knowledge about an important topic’Consultant, SAUDI ARAMCO